Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Club Scrap March Artist Team Challenge



Paris Flea Market Challenge
Our challenge this month was to use the Paris Flea Market Paper Lace Mats in a unique way.





Every month I create a Pinterest Mood Board for the current Club Scrap kit. 
You can find them HERE!
While looking for Paris Flea Market inspiration, I found this picture.

Doilies on a black canvas. Inspiration only. ✿•Teresa Restegui http://www.pinterest.com/teretegui/ •✿•:

I loved how beautiful and simple it was and decided to recreate the look for the background of my scrapbook layout. I started by hand cutting circles from the paper lace mats.



Then I glued them to the light grey paper from the Paris Flea Market Kit with the BEST glue EVER..... Club Scrap Bookbinding Glue!



After letting it dry, I added mats, picture and Paris Flea Market embellishments!






Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Your next stop on the hop is Roni over at Ink Stains with Roni . 
You can check out the whole Paris Flea Market collection HERE.
And don't forget the Paris Flea Market Blog Hop on March 30th.


{HUGS}

Anne Marie









18 comments:

Hetty said...

Anne Marie, that is a darling background you created, what a fun idea.
The page is beautiful!

jen t. said...

That circle lace background rocks!

Donna said...

Love how you found your inspiration, and your layout looks fabulous!

Capescrapper said...

What a fun way to use the paper lace mats!! Love how you used it for the layout background, brilliant!

Lori said...

Looks great! I love how you create a mood board each month, too!

KnitterPam said...

I love how you interpreted your inspiration, Anne Marie. Thanks for sharing!

Karen Wyngaard said...

What a clever way to create a background. TFS!

Unknown said...

Wow!! Great job

Lisa D said...

Great background, Anne Marie! Wouldn't that make a fabulous heritage layout?! Thanks for the inspiration.

Eagle Craftz said...

What a great idea, you have fully inspired me to give this a try!

Kay Williamson said...

Love that background, adorable layout!

Rettaescape said...

That is a nice background!

Carolyn said...

Cool background!

Ink Stained Roni said...

Very cool way to incorporate the lace mats!

APeeling Crafts said...

Such a great idea! Love it :)

Finding Your Niche said...

Love how you created your background! Super cool!

debduzscrappin said...

Ahhh what a fun take on the doilies!!! Great idea!

Lilian said...

Wonderful background! Perfect for the lovely photo!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio