Monday, December 19, 2016

Club Scrap December Artist Team Challenge

Welcome to the December Artist Team Challenge. If you arrived here from Tina's Blog, you are in the right place. If at any time you lose your way or would like to return to the Club Scrap Blog just go HERE.

For this month, our challenge us to participate in one or more of the monthly challenges on the Club Scrap Forum. There are so many exciting monthly challenges over on the Club Scrap Website and each gives you the opportunity to customize it to your style and level of difficulty.

For this challenge I created cards for this months Card Sketch Challenge. This is my favorite monthly Club Scrap Challenge. It is hosted by two of the Club Scrap members and at the beginning of the month they post a new card sketch with their samples. You can recreate it exactly as the sketch shows or use your own interpretation of the sketch. This is the sketch for December 2016.


Here are my interpretations of the sketch.




When I joined Club Scrap back in 2003, I knew I was getting a superior paper crafting products with original designs and custom paper. I also knew Club Scrap products and instructions would take my paper crafting to a whole new level. What I wasn't prepared for or expecting was the community of talented crafters I would come to know and share my projects and my life with. To travel annually or bi-annually to Wisconsin to meet up with these friends and spend time creating together.  I always say that the greatest gift I received from Club Scrap is my best friend Marie who I met at the Club Scrap Retreat in 2006.


Your next stop on the hop is Roni's Blog. You can return to the Club Scrap Blog HERE.

After you finish the hop don't forget to head over to the Club Scrap Forum and check it out. If you are unfamiliar with our forum just create a free account and join in the chatter. There is really something for everyone.

{HUGS}

Anne Marie





15 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful cards Anne Marie, love how you used the washi tape on the one. Have a great holiday!

Ann B. said...

Great ideas we all can use.

Ann B. said...

Great ideas we all can use.

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful cards using the awesome sketch! LOVE Shades of winter collection, its absolutely Gorgeous!
hugs
Cheryl

Capescrapper said...

Anne Marie, love all these sketch cards!! Gorgeous!

Hetty said...

Anne Marie, great cards on the sketch, especially the colorful one!

debduzscrappin said...

Love how you flipped the card on its side - they are gorgeous!!

Ink Stained Roni said...

Love each of your cards and the ones turned on their side is great! I love trying that with sketches too!

Beautiful creations!

KnitterPam said...

Three gorgeous versions of the cards - great job!

Wendy Bellino said...

What a great sketch, and I LOVE the Shades of Winter font!

Lisa D said...

Fantastic interpretation of the sketch!

Jill P said...

Great cards and love use of other scraps

jen t. said...

Beautiful!!!

Finding Your Niche said...

Love your cards.

Lilian said...

Lovely cards! Love that you turned the sketch sideways!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio