I used a piece of muslin to create the skirt. I wanted it to have some movement and I knew I couldn't achieve that with paper. I started with a full skirt but then decided on only a train. I sprayed the muslin with Ranger color wash.
I started at the bottom of the skirt and glued each feather on. I used a flower ate the waist to add a little flair (and to cover the seams).
For the skirt I used the beautiful printed green paper from the kit. I decided to paint on the top and added a ribbon from my stash at the waist. And the finishing touch was a bling necklace!
Off to work on my Fire and Ice Dress! Thanks for stopping By!